Purchase Falls Mechanical Lifting Equipment
Customers who have booked either the Post Falls Consultancy and Train the Trainer or Post Falls Care Course from First Aid Training can purchase lifting equipment at a discounted price. Please see the range of equipment below:
Raizer Emergency Lifting Chair
- Quick, safe and stable operation minimises distress and discomfort for the person who has fallen
- The users’ feet maintain contact with the floor throughout the lifting process, which helps them to feel more stable
- Once assembled, the mechanism lifts in an upright chair position for a very natural and dignified transfer
- Ease of assembly and speed of operation allows a fast emergency response. Typical operation including assembly is about 3 minutes
- A supportive back and seated position enables one-person operation
- No physical effort is required to operate the Raizer, so there is significantly less risk of musculoskeletal injury to carers
- The Raizer can be charged inside any vehicle, and is lightweight and easy to transport.
Including hand control £2895.00 excluding VAT (includes special discount).
- Designed for single handed care
- Ideal for anyone who has fallen in a confined space, such as a bathroom or hallway
- The person who has fallen can either shuffle on to the cushion or be rolled on from the recovery position and then assisted to sit upright
- With the touch of a button, the ELK inflates the person to a sitting position.
- The ELK is compact and lightweight (weighing only 3.6 kgs / 8 lbs)
- One size fits all - The ELK can lift the most fragile person up to plus size individuals weighing 450kg (70 stone).
£950.00 excluding VAT (includes special discount).
- Can be used indoors or outside
- Protects both the carers and the the fallen person from injury
- Particularly suitable for larger or bariatric people (lifts up to 50 stone / 320kg)
- Battery operated
- Airflow controlled
£1650.00 excluding VAT (includes special discount).
Please contact us to purchase any of the falls mechanical lifting equipment.